Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
According to her, the actor/host had been filed serious physical injuries, grave threat, grave coercion, illegal arrest, blackmail, and serious illegal detention. Among these 6 cases, serious illegal detention is the most important because it is a non-bailable offense. Meaning, the respondents could not be given the chance to go out in jail while the cases are being heard before the court. Read More…..
- Cedric Lee says Vhong Navarro wanted to rape Deniece Cornejo; denies extortion
- Denise Millet Cornejo & Cedric Lee top Twitter trend because of Vhong Navarro
- Update: Vhong Navarro’s manager dismisses the 22-year old girl’s alleged blotter
- Vhong Navarro’s condition after an incident happened in a condominium unit
- Matteo Guidiceli reacts on rumored relationship with Sarah Geronimo