Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
“If you Bea want to deny the veracity of all the points I raised in my statements despite the replete evidence I have in my possession, I challenge you to do so UNDER OATH. If not, you owe me, the public, as well as the Binibining Pilinas Charities, Inc. a sincere apology. Your propensity to lie just like your mother may cost you your Ms. International Crown,” the councilor ended. Read More…..
- Billy Crawford respects Nikki Gil; admits courting Coleen Garcia on The Buzz
- Will Sarah Geronimo and Matteo Guidicelli perform on ASAP 18 this afternoon?
- Is John Lloyd Cruz ready to work with Anne Curtis after their rift?
- Kris Aquino releases statement; renews contract with ABS-CBN
- Maja Salvador, Gerald Anderson prove their detractors wrong